Savvy? if you say so...

Me SAVVY???

1.
to know; understand.
–noun
2.
Also, sav·vi·ness. practical understanding; shrewdness or intelligence; common sense: a candidate who seemed to have no political savvy.
–adjective
3.
shrewdly informed; experienced and well-informed; canny.


Tuesday 29 June 2010

Week 1 passed in a blink!

Frugal is the way forward! In fact I think im driving just about everyone mad with my new way!
Husband is sick to death of me questioning every purchase he wants to make and friends thinks its hilarious and are asking tips!
So after a sucessful week of reading and reading up on just about everything I can get my hands on to save money im pretty clued up - but hungry to keeping learning. I LOVE reading your fellow blogs, they are so inspiring and motivating. You really dont need to be "mean" in order to be savvy!
So this week its been another scorcher here in South Wales so we've done lots of arts & crafts, baking, and swimming at the park - and have managed to spend hardly anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment